Search

Our Story

Khurana Jewellery House, established in 1951, has over the years come to be known as the epitome of exclusive jewellery design and unmatched craftsmanship. What started off as a dream of our founders Shri Uttam Chand Ji Khurana and Shri Charanjit Ji Khurana in a small shop in the Guru Bazaar Market, was turned into a 5000 sq.ft. reality, standing tall, at one of Amritsar’s prime locations, The Mall, by their sons Pankaj and Munish Khurana. Khurana Jewellery House is a name synonymous with superior craftsmanship, exclusive designs and superlative product quality.

error: Content is protected !!